Some questions about the rules
|I need some help in my daily farm-building |
1) Can two farms of the same player end in the same region?
2) Can a region consist of only one square occupied by a farm, so no points are scored for it?
3) Must all squares end in a region occupied by a farm? Or, what's the same, must all regions contain a farm? (therefore the scores in a game always add up 40)
|Yes, yes, and yes!|
1) Yes, they can. If it happens that a region contains only farms of the same player, that region immediately is closed and coloured in the colour of that player.
2) Yes, it can. It's great if you succeed into doing this to your opponent
3) Yes. It's illegal to enclose regions not containing a farm. Actually you will notice that you cannot make a move that would do this at this site.
Page generated in 0.008 sec